InternetNextStep.com Consulting - MLM Software

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

MLM Training - The Roatan Connection

I just wanted to share a story with you about why networking is the most wonderful thing to be involved with on the planet when done right.

About 10 years or so ago, I agreed to a cup of coffee with a Fellow who had responded to my FAX I had sent out looking for folks intersted in a Business Opportunity.

Upon meeting, we both realized we were very focussed on our respective opportunties and decided to just be friends. YEAH right, I know what you are thinking, never happens. Well it did. We became friends, and respected each others business for many years.

In fact this fellow is of such high integrity, that when the business I was with failed, and started a new division that I was offered the top spot in, he recommended it was best to take that opportunity, rather than pouncing on me to do his business.

Well in the end, I did end up involved in his business. Worked it for a bit, but it just wasn't a fit. We became closer and closer friends.

Now my friend is off to retire in Roatan Honduras. Strange, 2nd friend I have lost to that Island, there must be something up with that!

Here is where the story gets interesting. We now make MLM Software as faithful followers of this blog know, and this fellow continues to work in the same MLM company he has been with for 10 or more years.

As he moves to Roatan Honduras, he has been sharing with me the business opportunity in Real Estate there. I have always been intrigued but very skeptical as I have wathced his involvement over the past number of years.

He approached me the other day with a very unique business opportunity in Real Estate that our MLM Software kernal can help. It is not MLM but rather a community concept. Very interesting.

So 10 or more years after agreeing to be friends, we will now be in business together as Internetnextstep.com starts to provide services for this new Roatan Real Estate business.
We have a google marker page that will turn into a whole lot of information and traffic already in place at: http://www.roatanclub.com

Google visited the day after we put it up, and a blogger entry is already indexed for us.
The point? Treat people with respect that you meet while building your MLM as life is long, and business connections are business connections. We will now do some real business togehter after meeting for that fateful day for a completely different reason.

I love networking and all the hidden rewards it provides.

http://www.internetnextstep.com

http://www.roatanclub.com

I know look forward to our MLM Software hitting new heights helping my good friend of over 10 years succeed in his side Roatan Real Estate adventure.

I hope to get to Roatan one day to experience the tropical Island beauty, and possibly partake in a Roatan Real Estate project or two along the way!

No comments: